Very few things can get me up and out of bed early in the morning. A fire, bugs crawling on my face, that heaving, choking sound the dog makes seconds before she throws up on our white comforter. Another thing you’d find on that short list would be fishing. I love to fish. Ever since I was a kid if I was near the lake I would have a pole in my hand.
I’m on vacation for the 4th with most of my extended family at my grandpa’s lake house in a small town in MI. (currently I’m at McD’s for breakfast and some free WiFi)
This morning I had the opportunity to wake up early and join my dad on the lake to “wet a line”- listen to me! I sound like an old salt!
Anywho- I only caught one this morning but I’ve still got a few days left to reel in a hog.
I leave you with a picture I snapped this morning.
See ya next week!
-Scott (Follow me @ScottMcTaube)
- RT @ChristianRock20: Have you checked out our interviews with @FamilyForce5 and @PhilmontRock? Well for a short time you can listen here. h… 3 months ago
- GET IT! $10 for 17 unreleased tracks! Philmontrock.bandcamp.com https://t.co/uVuA5Xmsff 3 months ago
- Tune in to our Facebook Live listening party at 6PM (CST) Sunday! Scott & Josiah (+special guests) taking question… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 months ago
- PRE-ORDER our new collection "Leftovers" and receive 3 songs NOW! 10 bucks for 17 songs! philmontrock.bandcamp.com https://t.co/hllYRRC23V 3 months ago
- SURPRISE! PhilmontRock.Bandcamp.com https://t.co/8ZsyHKZBJI 4 months ago